MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 01:14 AM   #29 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I'm the last person to be upset about Nate Diaz getting suspended, but seriously? I mean Caraway lobbied for the bonus money which itself is kind of an eye rolling thing to do. Or a ***got thing to do, for that matter.

I swear it's like we're supposed to kiss every kind of social and racial minorities asses. And I'm a triple minority.

Female
Racial mutt
Bisexual

Hopefully this pisses Nate off enough that he quits and him and his ****nut brother will go away.
I don't think it was just about caraway lobbying for money like a pauper on twitter, it was also his statement about how he hates weed and has no symptahy for healy and he hates people who use weed even though it has nothing to do with him and he has never tried it, and also the fact we all know he has been a dick since tuf 14 ended.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote