MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 02:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I don't think it was just about caraway lobbying for money like a pauper on twitter, it was also his statement about how he hates weed and has no symptahy for healy and he hates people who use weed even though it has nothing to do with him and he has never tried it, and also the fact we all know he has been a dick since tuf 14 ended.
Trust me I don't like Caraway. I just think the lobbying for the bonus was what triggered Diaz' tweet. Diaz is in another world though if he thinks Healy is an "innocent man", he broke the rules. But the consensus stands, Bryan Caraway is a tool.

This suspension is garbage, worse than the Mitrione "suspension".

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote