MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 01:55 AM   #32 (permalink)
dave-stjohn
Flyweight

dave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
I don't think normal recreational marijuana use warrants the illegal status it currently has. But since the consequences of it's use at an administerial level are in fact known, I have little sympathy for someone who chooses to be caught.
Move up here to WA. state. On the news today they announced the guidelines of how to apply to the liqour control board for your license to sell weed to the public. I wonder if the fight in Seattle will the fighters get a pass as part of getting their fight license?
dave-stjohn is offline   Reply With Quote