MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The mother of all sponsorship deals:Chael Sonnen confirms he's got a Coca-Cola deal

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 02:06 AM   #34 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
The show is gr8, especially when they try out for the philly eagles. I can't believe they got a live show to come out of the episode haha
Agreed. The show can absolutely crack me up. The episode about how mac got fat and at the end he has candy coming out of his pockets and tries to rip his wifebeater while yelling "Stop laughing at me!!" was hilarious. I was laughing so much my stomach started to hurt.

Yea i wish i saw one of their shows. I think they only did it in 2009 which sucks cause id love to see it live.