MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 02:11 AM   #35 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Rather than whine about an undeserved bonus, I would be happy that I got a UFC career and miesha tate azz and she's also in the UFC, first world problems mang
Why not have it all???

Yea he did kinda whine about it. Maybe would have been better if he just said "Hey since the bonus money got taken away and i am the only Sub victory of the event left can i get the Sub Bonus Money??"

I dont really see anything wrong with it... as if there is only 1 sub victory of the night then the bonus goes to him automatically (Except in Frank Mirs KO case). N i would rather the money go back to a fighter or fighter"s" then Dana or Fertitas pockets.