MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #53 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
If I had a chance to work for the biggest and best paying company in my industry, and their contract stipulated that I'm not allowed to ever say the word "sausage"? Guess what... I would sign the fecking thing and I would not say sausage. It's not rocket science.

These fighters are plain dumb. They want the big fights. They want the sponsors. They want the money. As if those things come with no conditions at all.

Political correctness is irrelevant. We are all free to hate on whatever demographic we choose. That's our right, thank heavens. But to expect anybody who employs you to not give a shit about anything you say in the workplace? Stupidity of the highest order.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote