MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 06:09 PM   #28 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I expect a good ole Belfort bashing. He's looked like a beast (aside from his Silva loss), and I don't see Rockhold getting the win here. His biggest win is a controversial decision against Jacare. (Not saying I agreed or disagreed with the decision) I still see Luke as slightly untested. If he does win, it will probably be a decision which would result from Belfort slowing down in my opinion. I don't see that happening though. Vitor seems ready and motivated for this.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote