MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #29 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
I call BS on that. 9 of Belfort's fights have gone the distance and he's only won 4 times. The 4 guys he beat have even worse decision records than he does. He's never even been in a 5 round fight, while Rockhold has been in 2 and looked fantastic throughout.

Belfort needs the finish, no two ways about it.
So because a prime Couture, Ortiz and Liddell along with Overeem and Sakuraba won decisions that means the great Luke Rockhold is going to? First off, Rockhold's fighting style is not the same of any of the previously mentioned names, he hasn't proven himself to be this elite amazing fighter that some think he is.

I mean Rockhold was caught by Jacare numerous times, but I am supposed to believe he is a better striker than Vitor? No way. Rockhold was gifted a decision against Jacare and people just think he is awesome now.

The whole thing about Vitor gassing everytime he goes the distance is a myth. It happened like a decade ago.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote