MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva and bones picture, side to side (both are in shape)

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #56 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
And we saw how good of a striker he was against Silva as well. Oh wait...
I'm trying not to react negatively considering you're intent on baiting.

Silva is a striker leagues and bounds above everyone else in the UFC. Do you disagree?

Also, Vitor did pretty damn well until the front kick. Much better than anyone else intent on trading with the best striker in the ufc.

Vitor is a high level striker. Using the Silva fight to try and prove otherwise is a joke.

Edit: I just watched the fight again, and I'd even say Vitor was getting the better of the striking until the front kick. Who else intent on standing with Silva could make that claim?

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote