MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #64 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Sorry, I was completely wrong. I could not find anything bad about Nate Diaz attitude. Actually, Nate Diaz is one of the most well regarded fighters in MMA history and that quote of mine just exposed me as a "hater".
Never said he had a good attitude. Attitude has nothing to do with what you said. I posted, because I think people don't like certain fighters, like in Nate's case...and they get these ideas in their head that they are criminals or had a bunch of problems. But just because you don't like his attitude, doesn't really mean much as far as a long list of "problems".
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote