MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
That was just a joke I wrote about you referring to ppl calling him a criminal. No biggy. As I said before, I don't think he is.
I can't approve his conduct because for me this is a sport and I believe he doesn't really knows the meaning of sportsmanship. That's all. What do you like about this guy anyway?

Not by me...
Like the way he brings the fight. Like his well-roundedness. Like the fact that he and his brother treat it as a fight still instead of a contest. Like the candid replies to questions. Like and respect that they are willing to put money and opportunities on the line in order to be who they are.

I was just wondering, because many rag on Nate, yet for few reasons. Dana in the past (I think after Nick had his deal) said he has never had a problem with Nate.
jonnyg4508 is online now   Reply With Quote