MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #70 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Like the way he brings the fight.
I hate his disrespectful taunting, but he is a good fighter, I reckon.

Quote:
Like his well-roundedness.
I respect that.

Quote:
Like the fact that he and his brother treat it as a fight still instead of a contest.
Fundamental source of their utter unprofessionalism and point we'll never agree about.

Quote:
Like the candid replies to questions.
I frankly don't think he understands or care about most questions he is asked.

Quote:
Like and respect that they are willing to put money and opportunities on the line in order to be who they are.
I don't think they care about money the way most people do and I can't say this would be any demerit anyway.

Quote:
I was just wondering, because many rag on Nate, yet for few reasons. Dana in the past (I think after Nick had his deal) said he has never had a problem with Nate.
His disrespectiful attitude, flipping birds to his opponents at any occasion, including live events, tell me how imature and unprofessional he is. I can't respect an athlete who disrespect their co-workers just for the sake of it, meaning, even with no previous bad blood. This belongs to street fights and even there, some respect must exist.