MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world'

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #70 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Super Heavyweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Like the way he brings the fight.
I hate his disrespectful taunting, but he is a good fighter, I reckon.

Quote:
Like his well-roundedness.
I respect that.

Quote:
Like the fact that he and his brother treat it as a fight still instead of a contest.
Fundamental source of their utter unprofessionalism and point we'll never agree about.

Quote:
Like the candid replies to questions.
I frankly don't think he understands or care about most questions he is asked.

Quote:
Like and respect that they are willing to put money and opportunities on the line in order to be who they are.
I don't think they care about money the way most people do and I can't say this would be any demerit anyway.

Quote:
I was just wondering, because many rag on Nate, yet for few reasons. Dana in the past (I think after Nick had his deal) said he has never had a problem with Nate.
His disrespectiful attitude, flipping birds to his opponents at any occasion, including live events, tell me how imature and unprofessional he is. I can't respect an athlete who disrespect their co-workers just for the sake of it, meaning, even with no previous bad blood. This belongs to street fights and even there, some respect must exist.

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote