MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2013, 01:43 AM   #105 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
to be fair rockhold really should have turned it into a wrestling match and kept his hands up
He did attempt some takedowns, but I think his hands down may have been a ploy after all to allow Vitor to explode with his punches then of course time it for the takedown. Only explanation I can think of unless he was that confident in his striking ability. But lets face it we all knew Luke is mid tiered at best in the UFC. It's a whole new ball game.

As much as I like Cung I'm glad he didn't get Vitor. We all saw what ol' Wandy then, but his resurgence is pretty damn awesome for an old timer himself.

Gotta say though man, Vitor is an anamoly. This guy has been around forever and is experiencing a late surge in his career. His contemporaries...every single one of em have long since retired. It's like I'm having flashbacks from the 90's.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote