MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #152 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Remember when dana said that if someone was banned in one place he wouldn't let them fight in another country or state in regards to chael and nick? vitor fighting in only brazil since he got in trt is another example of dana's bullshit.

Anyways weidman is the only one at 185 that has a decent shot against anderson, I don't see what people are seeing with vitor in a rematch, that wasn't a fluke kick, it was just one of anderson's many tricks and he would pull off a different one against vitor if they rematched.
Well I don't think he is banned from competing in the states he just can't use TRT if he wants to fight there. I am not 100% sure though.

I don't really care that much about his TRT use or his blatant roiding when he was younger before the sport tested. A lot of people have and continue to use roids and it is up to the people in charge to do something about it. I don't like the guy because I have seen him target the back of his opponents head. His roid raging on journalists doesn't exactly make him endearing either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
If the top commission says no and you use it, it is foul, but how come the top commission can't control that even overseas? It looks as simple as a line in the fight contract: "You gonna "want" to have your arse tested in Brazil, otherwise you're out..."
The commissions only rule over their states though if something like a ban is brought down by one in the states the others usually respect it. Nevada has influence but it seems like the Brazil commission doesn't give a **** about what anyone else says. They can probably deny him a license over this.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote