MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2013, 01:07 AM   #587 (permalink)
_CaptainRon
Bantamweight

_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all_CaptainRon is a name known to all
I'm finishing up my re-read of A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin, and I'm about 3/4 through Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman, which gives great insight as to how the mind works.

The Martin book is the most recent release of the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I was staying at a buddies for a week and he had the entire first season of Game of Thrones on his dvr right after it finished up a couple of years ago, and I think I watched the entire season in a day. When I got home I went and bought the second book, and I was hooked. Generally, I prefer non-fiction, and would never have thought to look at the fantasy genre, but damn it was engaging. Highly recommended, as long as you don't mind a lot of nights with very little sleep. Next up is Leadership by Rudy Giuliani.