MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2013, 01:07 AM   #29689 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Honestly it doesn't excite me that much. The only thing I saw during the whole presentation that sparked any interest from me was the new game from the guys who made Alan Wake, but that could go either way and 1 game doesn't hype a whole console for me. I am looking forward to the new Wii U games and to see what Sony shows off at E3, though.

I need to shave but I'm feeling lazy. It's getting right to the point where it's starting to itch a little, so I know I need to shave, but at the same time... meh.
Well keep in mind E3 is in 2 weeks. I don't think they were planning on showing much today anyways. IGN says they have 8 new IP's to show off.