MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2013, 03:55 AM   #29690 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Well keep in mind E3 is in 2 weeks. I don't think they were planning on showing much today anyways. IGN says they have 8 new IP's to show off.
E3 will be telling, but from what I have seen I don't have my hopes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
That's what I need to do. Go fishing. As long as it's not deep sea. No amount of money can't get me out there again.
I'd go sea fishing. My uncle lives in Hawaii and they fish swordfish out there, I want to do that with them sometime. I plan to take my boat in the harbor here for perch/lingcod fishing, but can't go deep at all.

I just had a bowl of fruit, I sure like those as night snacks. I need to buy a new heating blanket as mine doesn't always tend to work which is annoying here because you never know what to expect every other hour during the day/night, weather here is nuts.