MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JawShattera

Thread: JawShattera
View Single Post

Old 05-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
TECATE
Banned

TECATE has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREY B.
I let it slide. Then, you wanna make signature bets with people, that what you want in people sigs are so ridiculous

First of all trey I didnt know sig bets were against forum Policy

continually have too big of signatures (some containing nudity on your other UN), then you'd put gif's in your signature that were WAY over size limit.

My sigs arent to big bro, and Nudity was just one time and I took it off

Next, you wanna call me gay and all this other BS cause I told someone I have nice cars and everything cause I model on the side?
I never said you were gay bro, and I wasnt talking sh*t behind your back, maybe you thought I was cause you were told by UF33

What are you, 14?
Im 19

Then, UFCFAN33 contacts you to get stuff straight and you give him some BS response, then I hear from him...so I hit you up to clear the air, find out what you said. What do you do? You twist all this crap up, and say UFCFAN33 said all that stuff about me. HAHA, what a joke.
You said it yourself Trey it was just a joke thats all

Lastly, what type of genius does it take to put "F*CK YOU" as a user title?
I dont see anything wrong with that???

There must be something bothering you....and if you wanna clear that sh-t up, PM me and we will.
If I really had something against you I would talk sh*t to you anyway i could, but I dont, like i said If u wonna talk sh*t about me go ahead Trey I dont care and im not gonna cry nor make it a big deal, like I said everything is cool I already said im sorry, next thing I know Im banned for 20 days WTF

---

robb is right. IMPALED, don't turn this place in Sherdog man.
Trust me Trey I will stop all that stuff you said I been doing on this forum, I will not turn this into sherdog