MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator signs England's Martin Stapleton, Rob Sinclair and Paul Sass

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Yeah but there were plenty of people that thought Sass deserved another opportunity. It's not like he was a total bust in the UFC. He had some nice wins. He was 3-2 in the UFC with 3 finishes in a row. His cut could have been pay related because his performance wasn't that bad. He actually created a little buzz on his win streak. I think it's a good move. Sass is still better then some fighters currently in the UFC.
I totally agree that Sass should have gotten one more shot and that he is plenty talented, I just think it would have served Bellator to let him win a couple of regional fights before signing him. Picking up guys that are on a losing streak (even short ones) never looks good.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote