MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which MMA games do you have?

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
B-Real
Let's Bang.

B-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enough
Which MMA games do you have?

Easy question.

- UFC Throwdown
- UFC Tapout 2
- Pride FC
- UFC Sudden Impact
- King Of Colosseum II
- K-1 Premium Dynamite

King Of Colosseum II is mostly Pro-Wrestling. But it also has heaps of MMA fighters. You can change the rules to MMA rules. It's pretty fun. Like last night I had a four way match, Josh Barnett vs. Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Mike Tyson vs. Quinton Jackson. I do a lot of stuff like that..

K-1 Premium Dynamite has kickboxing and MMA. Has some exciting fighters; Bob Sapp, Akebono, Butterbean, Genki Sudo, Josh Barnett, Don Frye, Yoshihiro Takayama, Gary Goodridge, Kazuyuki Fujita. The usual K-1 guys and some others that people wouldn't know.

I also have Wrestle Kingdom and Wrestle Kingdom 2 which have a little bit of MMA. There are some fighters. In the first one, in story mode you face made up MMA fighters. One has a likeness to Wanderlei and one has a likeness to Fedor. The second one has a Round system.

Then... Any games that you would like to get that are out already? I would like to get Pride GP. I had plans on getting it but then I heard about Wrestle Kingdom 2.. I still would like to get it, I'll see what happens. Pride GP is my number one priority but I would also like to get UFC Tapout and the other K-1 games with MMA. I do like the kickboxing but I would most likely get bored with just kickboxing.

Yeah!
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote