MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - PS4 vs XBOX ONE - What are buying?!

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2013, 02:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
The new Xbox is online always (you must sign in once every 24 hours for it to stay active), you cannot play used games without a fee so all rentals for that system are now useless, it will be pay to play, no self publishing for indie developers, Kinect is required for the system itself to function, etc.

There's literally 0 reason for me to buy the Xbox One, the Wii U PS4 and PC will have all the games I need without having to deal with a complete trash of a system.

edit - this is coming from someone who owns a 360 and has played most of the exclusives on it and generally enjoy the system, not biased in any way, the console just screams awful from what has been announced for it.
If that's legit I'm not even considering the Xbox. As someone who owned both PlayStation 2 and Xbox and preferred Xbox and passed completely on the ps3. I was on the fence with this generation, considering switching back to PlayStation, because there are just so many fees and shit with the 360, but if that's true it will be a landslide ps4.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App