MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator signs England's Martin Stapleton, Rob Sinclair and Paul Sass

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2013, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
gazh
Milky Joe

gazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I see what you are saying I just don't agree. I think if you have the opportunity to get a talented fighter you do it. Casual fans won't remember him and hardcore fans think he should still be in the UFC. No harm done here IMO.
Agree. Plus Sass was cut in February so i suspect he was holding out for Bellator - there's no doubt in my mind the likes of Cage Warriors or BAMMA would have tried to sign him (and obviously failed) already.

And if you don't know them;

Martin Stapleton (12-1) completed on TUF 9 (the one Ross Pearson won) and since the show is on a five fight winning streak, ironically his only loss was to Paul Sass in 2008.

Rob Sinclair (12-2) current BAMMA LW champion and in my opinion the best of the three, despite this, one of his loses was also to Paul Sass in 2009.

Three very good signings, all capable of doing well.