MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Going through a bit of a strange time here.

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2013, 09:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Super Heavyweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Update. Pretty funny actually...

Last night a coworker and my cousin took me to the girl from works house, which is in the ghetto, the actual ghetto too. I go to her apartment for a bit, I hold her for about thirty minutes and then we go upstairs to her room.

Well while we're up there we hear a conversation outside with this black chick trying to gey a couple of dudes to eat her ass. Eventually I lay down and so does she. I hold her hand and we start rubbing each others hand, eventually I kiss her and we full on make out and I start fingering her.

So I get up bend her over and begin to **** her for a couple of minutes until we hear a knock on her door, ITS THE BABY DADDY BREHS!!! So she goes 'he's here to get his shit but I know he'll wanna stay'

So I snuck through the backdoor, in the ghetto with the baby daddy at the front door. Afterwards I went to McDonald's and then we went to Walmart where I took a victory lap around toys which is her department.
I now realize you have worse problems to deal with than Anderson's win streak.

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote