MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #29733 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
About 80 in mine and about 15 will show up. My graduation class was ****ed up. About 10 normal people and the rest just full of elitist assholes who sabotaged each other whenever they could.
Wow that is significantly smaller school. When I was in High School it was only 10th, 11th and 12th grade in 1 building. Now they changed it to include 9th grade. But my school had about 1800 people. Senior class is always the smallest because kids drop out every year so Jr class is always bigger then Sr class and Soph. class bigger then Jr class.
I guess that explains why I had so many more ladies to drool over in high school. Also I dated a girl that went to a different school(we had 3 high schools in my town). I dated that girl for 3 years starting my Jr. year so I didn't really get a chance to go after the hotties in my own school. My 10 year reunion will be next year.