MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #2890 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
If your looking for suggestions and own a PS2 (or you might be able to buy it on PSN) you might want to consider Persona 4. It seems like an interesting game so far.
I've thought about those series.

It popped into my head earlier today that I have a 3DS XL and that it plays all previous DS games as well as 3DS games. I Googled RPG's for the DS and there is a ridiculous amount of great looking RPG games on there. I bought Radiant Historia, one of the many of my soon to be DS purchases.

Man I love how Nintendo has backwards comparability for their consoles, I didn't own a DS so I have a whole entire handheld catalog to go through without ever buying one.

Click Images Above
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote