MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - question about cutting the fat

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2007, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cj-007
MMA Fanatic

Cj-007 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
question about cutting the fat

Hey guys, first time posting so bare with me. Ok 25 years old, 6'1, normally 225-230 lbs. I have done amateur boxing training, thai style kickboxing, and now I'm onto bjj and mma training. I have been training steadily for about a year now. I'm looking to start fighting in the light-heavywright range. My problem is this, I can not lose weight. I've weighed over 200 lbs since age 12. Since I started training at my current camp, I have lost 4 inches off my waist, yet I weight the same, if not a little more then when I started. I look like I have a spare tire around my waist, a fat gut that I can not lose. I recently started to do pilates 30 minutes a day 4-5 days a week. I lift prob 3-5 days a week( depending on work) and I train the same as I lift. Is there anything out someone knows I could do to really work the weight off my stomach?Workouts, nutrition, diets? Anything would be of great help, and thank you in advance.
Cj-007 is offline   Reply With Quote