MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - question about cutting the fat

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2007, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
SteSteez
Flyweight

SteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj-007
Hey guys, first time posting so bare with me. Ok 25 years old, 6'1, normally 225-230 lbs. I have done amateur boxing training, thai style kickboxing, and now I'm onto bjj and mma training. I have been training steadily for about a year now. I'm looking to start fighting in the light-heavywright range. My problem is this, I can not lose weight. I've weighed over 200 lbs since age 12. Since I started training at my current camp, I have lost 4 inches off my waist, yet I weight the same, if not a little more then when I started. I look like I have a spare tire around my waist, a fat gut that I can not lose. I recently started to do pilates 30 minutes a day 4-5 days a week. I lift prob 3-5 days a week( depending on work) and I train the same as I lift. Is there anything out someone knows I could do to really work the weight off my stomach?Workouts, nutrition, diets? Anything would be of great help, and thank you in advance.
I can help, but i might be a little intrusive here.

You say you work? I could tell you what to eat, but would this adjust around your lifestyle?

I'd need to know what hours you work, what times during the day you eat and thats including snacking, and can you cook for yourself?