MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #29773 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Yah he just got injured! What are ya doin' these days now that you're rehabilitating.

Yah that's why I dislike energy drinks. The crash is terrible. Been trying to figure out ways to stay up as long as possible for my online marathon poker sessions. My conclusion is that the human body has to rest no matter what. You realize we spend a 1/3 of our lives hibernating.

I've tried Polyphasic sleep, but I wouldn't recommend it. Thomas Edison, Napolean Bonaparte, Clintonm and a lot of military personnel all adopt this method.

Nothing beats having a solid eight hours of sleep. I got insomnia that's why I'm on the board in random hours...roflz!
I don't really drink caffeine very late on work nights. I won't have any energy drink any later then 3pm. But I drink quite a bit of caffeine between 7am-3pm. But I wake up all the time and have trouble getting back to sleep at times. I never sleep more then 1.5 hours straight before waking up. Ever.