MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mariusz Pudzianowski vs. Sean McCorkle joins KSW 23

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I think Hershel Walker would probably beat Marius.
Yah he just needs to weather the storm. A fighter like Marius is only potent for the first three minutes...then slows down after. Seen it time and time again where those muscleman start huffing and puffing...it's comical. It's almost ironic a specimen like that will always have a weakness in cardio no matter what they do w/ the exception of Overeem since he already trained before he got that big. Even still he gets tired in the latter rounds.

All in all I'm pulling for Super Mario. It's hilarious to see em charging out and trying to finish as quickly as possible knowing that time is against em.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote