MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alan Belcher Webinar series

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Alan Belcher Webinar series

Been watching these lately.

It has made me a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE fan. Vary rarely do we see fighters of alan belchers status posting FREE videos. Not to mention the quality of these videos. He goes into great depth and really lets some secrets out.

I have learned more from these videos than ANY video on youtube, ANY gracie breakdown, ...you get the point.

They are great. If you train mma these will surely add dimensions to your game that you didnt have before and even if you dont it will give you some insight on how technical things really are.

http://prommatraining.com/

They are all posted there and you can find more if you follow him on twitter.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote