MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wrestling removed from 2020 Olympics

View Single Post

Old 05-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #37 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I don't even...

Horse riding is not even a sport and even if it were a sport the horses should get the medals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Damn right the horses should get the medals. They do all the work. This is madness.

Wow wow wow, guys. I got it. It is a pain for Wrestling lovers and I hope they revert this decision, but those quotes about horse riding are waaay off. Equestrian sports are, more than anything, a "team work" and horse and rider practice a lot together to make it happen.
The TEAM is considered the winner, the horse name is aways up there and those horses are admired and compensated better than many humans, that being an understatement.

McConaughey owns DiCaprio
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote