MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2013, 07:33 AM   #2928 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
Got around to trying out DOTA 2. All I can say so far is that the community is filled with assholes. I'm being reported just for being new to the game. And they're not just unhappy with me, they're furious. I can't tell you how many times I've been told to kill myself. Not just one or two guys, but usually the entire team. It's nuts.
Yeah this is what I was talking about with LoL; MOBA communities are awful. I played 1 game of DOTA 2 and said **** it because of that very reason. The only reasons I played LoL for so long was I had friends to play it with and I could play dominion or aram which didn't have as many psychopaths since they don't have a ranked mode.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote