MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2013, 04:24 PM   #2939 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Online games generally have trash communities because the people that actually talk and say things are generally either being mean or trolling. It's the vocal minority. It's the whole anonymous thing. I find it quite comical when people rage online. It's hilarious that they have so little in their lives that they take a video game so seriously.
That is truly a wonderful thing at times. I've stopped playing online for some time because I just feel too old to be playing most of the time when I hear children screaming in my ear. But every once in a while when somebody would scream and throw the controller and just generally flip shit it was always so amazing.

I remember a game of cod 4 once in free for all some kid came in last like ten games in a row and was on the verge of tears he was so angry and it basically just led to free for all become everyone vs this kid.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App