MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #2948 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
It is not about whether or not you are competing or whether you have a competitive nature. A pickup basketball game is not the NBA finals and people who treat it like that are douchebags.
I agree with that. But at the same time I believe if you are not very good then play non ranked matches so you don't effect someone else's ranking. And its dam near impossible to not get a bit annoyed when someone sucks n they have mo interest in your advice or help. Seeing as how at that.point your time I just completely being wasted in a match that is not fun at all since your loss is pre determined. That said someone who sucks but is trying hard to get better n they listen to advice.. those people are awesome.