MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #229 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Ya going with color. It's gonna be the opposite of my first tat, the tiger will have color and he is gonna do the background in black and grey (as opposed to the koi that is black and grey with color in the background). I'm super anxious for the next sessions 'cause without shading it doesn't look like much. My guy isn't as fast as yours but I have been really happy with the end results! This one is gonna be three sessions I think. That is one three hour session there. How long are your sessions?

I really dig your lion man! I always knew i'd get tiger tat one day. I love big cats...and most animals! Sorry to hear about your friend. Not sure when it happened but losing someone early is so hard. Can't wait to see the calf tats man!

PS: your beard pwns.

http://www.biggerbetterbeards.org/