MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fantasy Football

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #21 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Quality yes. But nobody that is doing great things. And 2 QB's in 10 man is way over the top. That won't be happening. Assuming most people take 3 in the draft which normally happens, that's 30 QB's gone. That means if you lose a QB, FA is nothing but the worst 2 starters, injured QB's and the rest are backup QB's. Thats not challenging. People just pick their backup because there is literally no other option. You can't draft 30 of the 32 starters.

I'm not interested in a 6 man league. But drafting 90% of the starters isn't good either.
Different strokes for different folks. That's why there are so many different setups for Fantasy. I like playing a few different setups jut to mix it up. But it's always the smaller the league the bigger the rosters. Only way I have ever seen it.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote