MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fantasy Football

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2013, 11:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Yeah but having 2 starters left in FA period isn't challenging. It's basically a guessing game because every person in there is going to suck.

I'm all for a deeper draft and having to know your stuff, but that's over the top. If you get an injury you are pretty much screwed.
There are always QBs that start the year on the bench that become quality starters every year. If you pay attention you can get a quality QB unless you have someone hording QBs, which is why you need to set a limit.
I like 2 QB leagues personally. To open it up more you can have OP instead of straight up QB but the smart people will have QBs in that spot because they put up the most points. But that still allows you to play an extra RB or WR if you need to. Also I have never really been a fan of drafting individual defenders, I prefer the traditional 1 D/ST. Not sure how you feel about that.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote