MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Making The Site Better

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2007, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Robb2140
Forum OG

Robb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeno
I don't know how the Sean Salmon thing works, but I know they are interested over there for Houston too. Houston is down for anything. I think they are a little down that their boy has lost both fights (and very convincingly.)

If you guys want to do something like that, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Better be quick though because Houston is doing all kinds of things since the fight now!
repped Get in touch with an admin or a super mod, I think they would jump at the chance to sponsor a fighter like HA. would be good for the site and for your friend. Word is out that this is the most intelligent and informative MMA board on the net. Something like this could take MMAforum to the next level!
Robb2140 is offline   Reply With Quote