MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2013, 11:50 PM   #2955 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I wanted to ask you something. Is the PSvista worth getting? When it first came out I thought it was a PSP only with a second analog stick. But is this thing better then the PSP or is it the same?
it is far superior to the psp both in tech (it can run ps3 games) and features.

Whether it is worth it or not depends on if you like the games currently out for it and or if you are willing to wait for more games in the future.

So far I like the system a lot and Persona 4: Golden is a great game. It also plays all the ps1 classics in better resolution (likt the psp I assume) so if you are into those it is nice to have.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote