MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #2962 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
I just bought CS: GO today since I lost access to my old Steam account a while back and felt like playing a FPS. I've never enjoyed playing any of the newer shooters as much as the original counterstrike.
Agreed.

I spent a ridiculous amounts of time playing CS. Scriming was awesome. I love the Assault map and i still remember having my best moment there.

I ran in to the warehouse on the left side. But when i did that there were 2 enemies waiting for me and 2 enemies who joined in. I was somehow able to take all 4 of them out with the pump shotgun all while being very much out in the open and 1 shotting all 4 enemies to win the match.

Quit frankly i never understood how those 4 guys did not land a single bullet on me but i dont even care since it was such an epic awesome badass moment. My guess is they ran out of ammo and were scared when i was taking them out that they started just spamming the shoot button thus making them more likely to miss.

I might just have to pick up CS:GO