MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #29836 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
So with my knee surgery I figured I'd be losing my regular job in the warehouse and on the road. Turns out instead I'm getting moved to my own office, being promoted and going from hourly to salary, which is more than one and half times what I make now. So ******* thrilled. Thought I was shit out of luck.

Apparently they'd been thinking about it already but I was running the floor too well for them to want to move me and my surgery just forced their hand a little.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
That's awesome! I'm glad there's a silver lining in your injury

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!