MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2013, 02:35 AM   #2989 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
try defeating dr wily in megaman 7 I guarantee you it will destroy your will faster than you can say what the ****, keep me posted if you do
I've beaten most megaman games, ghost n goblins, battletoads, etc, it takes only 2-3 hours or so to beat the whole game. There are frustrating moments sure, but honestly I can't claim a game is super hard when I can beat it in 3 hours or under.

We all find difficulty in different things and if you don't find turn based games challenging then that's cool, you and I are just on opposite ends as I find many turn based boss fights harder than anything I've found on any of those old classics.

RPG/turned based games are often played for the story aspect as well, stories in games aren't that important to you I assume?

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
“slow and drunk is no match for fast and scared shitless.”-Jacob
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote