MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2013, 02:44 AM   #2991 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I've beaten most megaman games, ghost n goblins, battletoads, etc, it takes only 2-3 hours or so to beat the whole game. There are frustrating moments sure, but honestly I can't claim a game is super hard when I can beat it in 3 hours or under.

We all find difficulty in different things and if you don't find turn based games challenging then that's cool, you and I are just on opposite ends as I find many turn based boss fights harder than anything I've found on any of those old classics.

RPG/turned based games are often played for the story aspect as well, stories in games aren't that important to you I assume?
different strokes i guess, out of curiosity how long did i take you to beat megaman 7 and megaman and bass? I disagree about the time thing because I just beat arkham city and because it's a 3d game its obviously gonna be longer to beat then a 2d game, but it wasn't nearly as challenging as those 2d games. I like story but not for those kinds of game si like stories for legend of zelda and metroid and megaman zero series and banjo kazooie etc.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote