MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #3001 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
yeah there not as long because they are merely 2d but they are defiantly more harder imo, but f zero for the gamecube is a 3d game that is quite hard for me, haven't played it in ages but it was a toughie. I honestly can say that no 3d game has challenged me like aforementioned 2d games probably because of cheap deaths, hard bosses and one hit death limits in those games.
When i said earlier that i have not died in a long time i was thinking of 3d single player games like god of war or Skyrim. I always found those games very easy.

I enjoy turn based combat because i believe its challenging in a good way and not frustrating like 2d games are. I make sure to not level myself up too much so the enemies are still strong and i live or die by my strategy. I also beat RPGs thoroughly and defeat enemies that can probably beat the final boss 1000x over like in Final Fantasy 10. Alot of 2d games are challenging just because they are ridiculous and frustrating. You basically have to keep repeating a part over and over so you can remember an enemies attacks and then know where to hide. I dont enjoy challenges like that. You do.

Well i shouldn't say i dont enjoy them cause i do but its just not what i prefer.