MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Last of Us

Thread: The Last of Us
View Single Post

Old 06-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I played the demo and didn't finish it. It was good until you had to stealth your way through a zombie room and the stealth controls/mechanics simply did not work.

I'm going to assume that the demo simply takes place at a part where you should understand certain mechanics that aren't shown/taught in the demo, but judging from first impressions off the demo I am skeptical about all these reviews.

Uncharted 3 got a 10/10, GTA4 got a 10/10, Skyward Sword got a 10/10, none of which deserved such praise, where as Deadly Premonition got a 2/10, which is better than all those games combined. I seriously smell a case of popular developer/popular game = high scores.

But we will see, I'm definitely renting it from Gamefly and excited to play it in whole.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote