MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones - Season 3

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #61 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
This episode prompted me to start reading the books. I just can't wait another year for HBO.

I'm hoping that some how Jon snow is revealed to be a lost Targaryen and he , Dani and Aria get together and ride those three Dragons to Kings Landing, The Twins and Casterly Rock.

I was about to clarify Jon's possible origin then Kry explained it. It's quite possible. Jon Snow is the only one now who can avenge his entire family. Dumbass Theon turned traitor, Sansa is pretty useless, Arya while a badass is too traumatized I'd imagine. Bran and his younger bro are well...too young still. Man they're entire family and kingdom has been decimated. Same goes for the Targaryens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Spoiler/theory about Jon Snow (mainly hinted at, or, imo, blatently telling you, in the first book)

I read something interesting about

When is the last book slated to be completed.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote