MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Game Of Thrones - Season 3

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #63 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Genuine REAL spoilers. Do NOT read unless you're No Mercy or have read the books or don't really care

6th book will probably be out around 2015/2016 with the final book coming 5-6 years after unless Martin speeds up.
Holy are you serious. I read that George Martin already debriefed the producers of the show on how it's going to end "in case he doesn't make it." Started studying the family tree and realized that Martin must have worked day and night on this. There are sooo many characters/houses/clans, it's unlike any other series I've ever seen or read about. I'm pretty certain his IQ is around 160-180. The way the story comes together and comes full circle is quite incredible. Everything is tied in neatly somehow. Martin has quite the imagination.

The series will be very difficult to top within the next century. Harry Potter is for the kids and I can see why it's popular. The Hobbit/LOTR is pretty much the original when it comes to fantasy fiction. I mean King Arthur is a cool story, but doesn't have the depth of GOT. Really amazing. Still remember when I saw the trailer with Sean Bean. I was excited, but apprehensive. I wasn't sure how good it would turn out.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote