MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #3004 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
The side missions can be fun if you like the way the game plays. I did. It's a tough game to 100% though because you need to also do all of the Riddlers revenge before getting true 100%.

I beat the game the first time then did all the side missions and Riddler's ? challenges. Then I tackled the Riddler's Revenge Maps, I really had to learn how to play the game for those Revenge Maps. I thought I knew how to fight and do stealth missions until I attempted the Riddler Maps, there was much to learn about how to really unlock all of the potential and use it in combat and take downs. Much.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote