MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2013, 03:06 AM   #3012 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
Diablo 3 terrible as in it is just nonstop death bullshit making things impossible instead of making you actually use strategy.
Oh i see what you mean. When i bought the game and got to inferno i kept thinking wtf is this crap. Even when not in inferno there are those rare creatures that are like 100x faster then you and 1 hit kill you and you cant kill them and that shit was completely ridiculous.

They fixed D3 alot so its alot better now and inferno isnt that bad anymore but to me D3 is still an embarrassment compared to Diablo 2.