MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are you Ready to Feel the Fight.

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
PC gaming can be just as comfortable, it just requires a little more setting up then a console would. But you can hook it up to televisions and use wireless controllers with it. I have used a wireless xbox controller on my pc for awhile now and it works fine.

There are decent exclusives, but it's not like every exclusive is just the best game ever. I can't think of more than a few that I really rated up there and even then, it wouldn't make me wish I had a console. The only reason I own a console is because most of my friends have them and I like to play with them.

As far as specs, mods and game prices, PC is miles ahead. Not to mention a computer is already a better investment than a console in the grand scheme of things.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote